Monday, June 1, 2009

I think I have a little bit of Rocky in me...

For those of you with speakers...turn 'em up!!! This is the song I'm going to be rocking all day long. Why, you may ask? SURGERY DAY IS TOMORROW!! For those of you that don't have speakers (or those that are reading this after the song has been changed), the song that is playing right now is called "The Final Count Down".

For some reason this song makes me want to jump up and down and run up steps like Rocky Balboa. Was this song in one of the Rocky movies? At any rate, you won't see me jumping or running at all today unless it's listed on my to-do-list. I have a crazy, busy day and a to-do-list that seems to be a mile long.

I'll try to post again later but only if I get everything on my list checked off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment