Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bath Time

I thought I'd revive the Sesame Street's one hit wonder, Ernie whatever his last name is, once again for a post on bathing.

I have exciting news! I was able to take a bath today!!! It's been four long weeks since my last bath. Yes, I've been taking showers during those four weeks so I don't smell like my husband does after a long day at the farm. :)

It's very exciting that I'm finally able to take a bath because I'm a bath person. I don't really like to take showers. They just aren't as relaxing as baths.

I've been known to take some long baths in my time but because I decided to take one close to dinner time, I wasn't able to soak as long as I would have liked to. Oh well, I'm sure today's bath will be just one of many I will take in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment