Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm home!!

Yes, it's true. I'm finally home. After a long day of waiting, we arrived home around 8:00 p.m. My parents had set up the hospital bed in the living room earlier in the week so I'll had to do was get in and start resting.

Dustin is home with me today doing "house stuff". You know, the pesky little tasks around the house that need to be done but never seem to. So far he has hung new blinds in the living room and gotten a replacement battery for our telephone. He also came back with some screen stuff from True-Value so I'm going to assume he's going to replace the holey screen in the front window (that the cat has now found and uses as a cat door) and the sliding screen door on the patio.
Emily offered to take the girls for the day so they could have a play-date with Aleks. I'm so thankful! I love my girls to bits but it sure is nice to be able to settle into things when they're not around.

Thank you for all of your prayers and words of encouragement!

I think I'm going to take a nap. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment