Friday, June 5, 2009

It's done!!

My surgery was a success!! I feel like I have so much to tell but I don't know how much I'll get out today. Sorry it's taken me so long to post something, but today is the first day I can actually stay awake long enough to do anything.

My day started out really early Tuesday morning. Since we decided not to spend the night in Tacoma, Mom and Dad met up with us at our house and we left about 2:30 a.m. The drive down was pretty uneventful except I got us lost 2 times. The first time it wasn't my fault but the second time was (I took a wrong turn).

I have so much more to post but I'm nodding off while I type so I'll end here and write more tomorrow. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing well. Feel free to email me at kanddheeringa@yahoo.com if you want.

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment