Monday, June 1, 2009

I think I'm ready

The sheets are washed, the beds are made, the laundry is washed, dried, folded and put away, the lawn is mowed, the weeds are pulled, the flowers are watered. What else is there to do? The only thing I can do now is wait (and try to sleep).

I have to check into Tacoma General no later that 5:30 a.m. tomorrow morning. At first, we were going to spend the night at a hotel with my parents but then my mom and I decided that we probably won't get any sleep anyway so we may as well drive early in the morning. My parents are meeting us at our house at 2:15 a.m. so we can be on the road by 2:30. We should arrive in Tacoma around 5 or so. Yipes.

Say a prayer for me tomorrow! I'm taking my laptop with me but probably won't post anything until Wednesday or Thursday.

Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment