Wednesday, July 29, 2009

2 months!

It's been two months since surgery. Can you believe it?!? Actually, I can. I've been on crutches for TWO MONTHS!!! I'm so tired of them!
The good news is I see Dr. Mayo tomorrow for my 8 week check up. It's going to be the first time I've seen him since surgery.
Tomorrow they will take x-rays and I'll get to see my screws for the first time. Ewww. I'm optimistic that they will tell me that I'm healing well because I feel pretty good. I only take Tylenol once a day and have been gradually putting more weight on my surgical leg (even though I'm not supposed to).
My new trick for Dustin is walking. Well, I don't really walk, I gimp. I've not technically been cleared to start walking but I figured that since it's been eight weeks, I could try it out and see how it feels. It only hurts a little. :) I don't think I'm going to bend my screws because it has been 8 weeks and they are made out of titanium, aren't they?
Anyway, please pray that I hear good news tomorrow!!
K

1 comment:

  1. Just saw you posted a comment on my blog back in July (I am the future PAO-er who lives in Bellingham). Hope that all is going well with you post-PAO! -- Kathy

    ReplyDelete